RANGE 2012 Fall
2012 Fall Issue
This second issue, we retooled content, streamlined departments and how features are handled within the MagPlus framework. This allowed us more bandwidth in production to address details in reveals, video and diagrams. The overarching theme to this issue was to showcase Southwest Airlines founder and icon, Herb Kelleher, issues facing pilots, their experiences with fallen military as well as their contributions to the industry — preserving the profession through charitable giving and mentoring.
• Executive Team at Southwest Airlines Pilots Assoc.
• Neal Hanks, Executive Editor
• Jacob North. Publisher
• Troy Myatt, Creative Direction, Design
• Steven Lyons, Design, Development
• Ann Spencer, Editor, Writer
• Chase Stone, Illustration
Video courtesy of Mag+